Identification of potential improvements or best management practices (BMP).
These are steps that you would like to see taken or be willing to install on property that you own or have a stake in. Please limit responses to properties that you at least have a partial stake in (i.e. member of the Homeowners Association or church) or own. Suggestion of, or willingness to install an improvement or BMP will not require you to complete this action, but it also does not guarantee funding. BMPs identified may be included as a prioritized project within the Watershed Management Plan, making them eligible for federal non-point source funding. Examples of BMPs include: (click and learn!)
- Planting a tree or trees
- Installation of a rain barrel
- Installation of a rain garden
- Disconnection or redirection of down spouts
- Installation of a bioswale
- Installation of pervious pavement
- Planting of native vegetation and reducing mowing to seasonal
- Invasive species removal
- Stream restoration
- Bank stabilization
- Creation/enhancement of stream buffer
- Basin Retrofit
Now you’re ready to get on the record!