The purpose of this meeting is to gain insight into interventions private landowners in the Lansdowne Merrick neighborhood would be willing implement on their property to help reduce problems with stormwater. We have received a Stormwater Incentive Grant from LFUCG in partnership with Earth Cycle Design and Palmer Engineering to investigate the most effective options for working toward cleaner water and reducing erosion and other problems.
- Community Input Meeting:
- Sunday, April 24, 2022, 3:00 - 4:30.
- Centenary Church, 2800 Tates Creek Rd.
- Info Flyer - click to download
- Take the Survey: Click here (For residence in the Lansdowne Merrick Neighborhood)
- BMP Interventions: Learn about the individual and group actions available.
- Read about possible projects within the Lansdowne Merrick neighborhood: BMP Narrative
Please join us to learn more and give your input on the survey!
Participation doesn't commit you to an implementation, but will allow grant organizers to summarize interest and explore funding sources for the solutions.